The photos published on https://www.raccontardicinema.it/ , unless otherwise mentioned, They are also acquired from the internet, thus considered to be public domain. However the preparation is available to those entitled to the images of which it was not possible to trace the copyright holder.
If the subject or authors should have something contrary to their publication just report it to: email@example.com and will remove, Thank you.
© www.raccontardicinema.it 2014 – 2018 – E’ may be reproduced provided the source.
Statute of the Cultural RaccontardiCinema of Ets 9 November 2017
Art. 1 And 'it constituted in Rome Cultural Association unrecognized called "RaccontardiCinema ETS" in accordance with the Civil Code and the D. Decree 117/2017.
It is based in Rome.(RM) Via Carlo Piancastelli n. 3 and it has unlimited life. The possible change of venue does not involve changes to the Statute, but the obligation to report to the relevant departments.
Art. 2: The Association is non-profit and aims to carry out the activity described in 3 Incorporation, It is governed by this statute, act within the limits Legislative Decree 3 July 2017 n°117, its implementing rules, the regional law and general principles of law. The statute binds to its observance of the members of the organization and constitutes the fundamental rule of the association behavior same.
Art. 3: They are members of the club for those who sign up will participate in its activities, who accept the statute, who respect the decisions of the statutory bodies and who pay the annual membership fee. The application submitted by those who have not come of age must be signed for validation by a parent or guardian. The admission of members is decided by the President and his Vice.
Membership is lost by death, resigns, lapse following the failure to pay the annual fee within three months from the end of the fiscal year, by deliberate expulsion by the Board in case of violations of the Statute and the resolutions adopted by the statutory bodies.
Art. 4: All members in good standing with the payment of the annual membership fee are entitled to participate in community life. The adult members exercise voting rights at shareholders' meetings for approval of amendments to the statutes and regulations, for the possible dissolution, as well as the administrative body appointed. It is expressly excluded the temporary participation in community life. Underage members participate in meetings, by a parent or person who takes their place, with only a consultative vote and can not take associative positions. The members are obliged to observe the Charter, to respect the resolutions of the Association bodies and to pay the membership fees. The loss from any cause, of membership, not eligible for that refund of the amount paid to the Association. The film screenings are still reserved for members provided with annual card issued by the President of. The denial of access for minors will be respected for film screenings with this prohibition, or who did not request the permission of circulation.
Art. 5: The services provided by the shareholders or those who hold elected offices are free of charge and can be paid either by the beneficiary. To the members shall be reimbursed only expenses actually incurred, according to suitable parameters that apply to all members, previously established by the Administrative body.
BODIES OF THE ASSOCIATION
Art. 6: The Association:
B) the administrative organ
C) the Shareholders' Meeting
Art. 7: President, Administrative body elected from among its members, It is the legal representative; holds office 4 years and can be re-elected; convenes and chairs meetings Administrative Body and Assembly; exercising the ordinary and makes every act necessary to the conduct of Company. He may be delegates of the administrative powers of the Body. As part of the administrative body will be elected, with renewable four-year term, one or more Vice Presidents, one of which is designated Vicar; the Treasurer function is delegated to the President.
He returned within the competence of the President and Vice President:
- A) the implementation of Assembly resolutions and administrative body;
- B) the admission of members and the proposal for the Body of their administrative forfeiture for non-payment and expulsion pursuant to article. 3 the present Charter;
- C) the preparation of agendas and Administrative Body Assembly;
- D) the exercise of ordinary administration
The Board of Directors
Art. 8 The Organ of Directors is the executive body of the Association. It consists of no less than five members, all adults, elected by: all components remain in office for four years and may be reappointed.
Compete the Body of Directors
- the ordinary and extraordinary management of the Association
- the election, among its members, of the president, one or more Vice Presidents and Secretary;
- the definition of work programs and implementation of the resolutions;
- the delegation to the President to carry out acts of extraordinary administration;
- the determination of the shares and those for possible participation in specific activities of the Association;
- the preparation of the budget and annual financial statement and the report on its activities to be approved;
- resolution, proposed by the President, on forfeiture for non-payment or expulsion of members pursuant to Article. 3 the present Charter;
- the proposed amendments to this statute to be submitted for approval to the;
- the formulation of any internal regulations for approval by the Assembly;
- the proposal of the possible dissolution of the Association to be approved;
- the possible appointment, proposed by the President, the Secretary of;
- fix the date of annual shareholders.
If during the mandate are missing one or more components, It will exchange through replacement new members who will remain in office until the expiry of the mandate of the replaced part. The Board of Directors is considered lapsed when they fail the two-third majority.
The Board of Directors meets at least once a year and whenever the Chairman deems necessary. In case of absence or incapacity of the President, his deputy in effect Vice President.
For the validity of resolutions to be attended by a majority of its members and the favorable vote of a majority of those present. In case of a tie, the vote of the President. Proxies are not allowed between the members of the administrative body.
The Shareholders' Meeting
Art. 9) The Assembly, sovereign organ of the Association, It is constituted by the members under art. 3 of this statute in order with the payment of dues, entered in the shareholders' register at least 3 months. It is convened by the President, ordinarily, at least once a year for the approval of the report. It may be convened in extraordinary session when the Governing Council considers it necessary or at the request of at least one third of members in good standing with the payment of dues
The call is still made by letter, fax, email, in rooms where association activities are carried out at least 15 days prior to the date. The notice must contain the day, the time and place of the first and second call, as well as the agenda. The first call of the Assembly is valid if they represented more than half of the votes expressed. In the second call the Meeting resolves validly whatever the number of votes expressed. Between the first and the second call must pass at least one hour.
Under Article. 2538 (D.l.vo 17/01/2003, n. 6), 2Second paragraph of the Civil Code every shareholder is entitled to one vote and may carry one proxy.
Powers of former art. 25 D. Decree 117/2017:
- A) define the general guidelines for the activities of the Association;
- B) every four years to elect the members of the Governing Council establishing the number that can not be less than five;
- C) approve the budget and annual financial statement, prepared by the Administrative Body within four months of the year end and deposited at the registered office, which it may be viewed by shareholders;
- D) approve any internal regulations;
- E) deliberate on amendments to the Constitution and the dissolution
- F) appoints and dismisses the members of corporate bodies
- G) resolve upon the responsibilities of members of corporate bodies
Resolutions are passed by a simple majority. For the amendments required the affirmative vote of at least half of all members.
For the dissolution and for the transfer of the assets the favorable vote of at least three quarters of the members.
Of the shareholders' resolutions and annual reports should be publicized, excerpt, the notice boards at the registered office of the minutes.
Art.10) The assets of
It consists of:
- A) membership fees;
- B) from donations made for any reason or by any association;
- C) from any securities and real estate investments, and capital income;
- D) from any active management surpluses.
- E) fundraising activities;
- F) any other income permitted under D. Decree. 117/2017
For the purposes of self, relying on voluntary, the association may perform any and all activities, also business, apply normal VAT, hire employees and comply with all connected legal obligations, provided that it is stretched to the pursuit of social and not pursue any profit purposes (business income).
It is prohibited to deploy, even in an indirect way, ex art. 8 D. Decree 177/2017, profits or operating surpluses and funds, reserves or capital during the life, unless the destination or distribution is not required by law and are made in favor of other ETS Association for Law, statute or regulation are part of the same unitary structure.
It is not allowed transmissibility and the revaluation of dues.
The fiscal year lasts one year, from 1 January to 31 December each year.
WINDING UP OF THE ASSOCIATION
Art. 11 The dissolution
It must be resolved, on a proposal of the Governing Council, by the shareholders in the manner prescribed by Article. 9 the present Charter. In the same way they are appointed liquidators. The remaining assets of the Association is to be allocated to other third sector organizations according to the wording of Article. 9 D. Decree 117/2017
Art. 12: For matters not covered by this statute refers to the existing legal provisions and the internal regulations approved by the Assembly and to the dictates of the Civil Code.